Charleston Style Limo is the WORST limo service ever!We've had an appointment set up for months, even as of yesterday I was making sure all the details were set and when the van-shuttle-limo-bus-thingy came up it was a COMPLETELY different vehicle with a COMPLETELY different driver (despite them knowing we were going on base) who was beyond rude to all of us: smart-mouthing everyone and when I called him to make sure he was coming (he was late picking us up from prom) he kept repeating "hello" overtop of me again and again and then he left his "water" in the back which OF COURSE spilled all over me and THEN we find out he's not even from the same company, Charleston Style Limo sub-contracted out our limo to A Fe Fi Limo Service without telling us.

The van was SHORT seats so we had to fake having seatbelts as we came on base because it's ILLEGAL to do so (EIGHT people to a SIX person van) and his left tail light was out (which he KNEW and hadn't fixed) and was making right turns in left turn only lanes and horrible driving overall.I would NEVER recommend Charleston Style Limo OR A Fe Fi Limo Service based on their complete lack of professionalism.

Had an Experience with A Fe Fi Limo Service?

Comments

New Delhi, Delhi, India #613338

Oshawa limo rentals

Hamiltonlimoservices.ca presents proudly experience in the reliable service of Hamilton Limousine in the market. Our luxurious Hamilton Limo accommodation provides you with your fantasy ride.  We are leading limousines Rentals Company, where you see your dreams come true. We would like you to experience our splendid limo service to cherish your journey from the moment you first rest your eyes upon your striking limousine till the end of your tour. Enjoy your wedding moments with extra pomp and show that only a Limo service can bring at your door steps.

We will appoint our exceptionally trained staff to give you a helping hand during your indoor and outdoor corporate activities. We will customize your package so that you don’t miss out anything that you desire for the event. In our limousines you experience with the fun facilities with full on entertainment with dance floor, LCD, drinks and more to enjoy. We have remarkable facility to cater it with the equal quality. Our chauffer are very professional in their work.

Book a limo for your every special occasion to celebrate with our outstanding care. We provide you with Hamilton Limousine Services for any event of yours to make it most memorable in our limos at Milton.

Dear Sir\Madam,

Greetings of the day!

We are a leading web design and Internet Marketing Company based in New Delhi, India. Our primary focus on SEO based Website Designing & Development, I marketing, web hosting and domain registration.

We provide best quality services at AFFORDABLE prices without any hidden cost.

We would be happy to send you best fit proposal for website design and development and if you have a SEO requirement, we will send you a proposal using the top search phrases for your area of expertise.

Design a Standard website @ US$ 499

SEO Starter package @ US$ 199

You will get following services free of cost with our web design and development service.

1 One year FREE hosting or can use your own.

2 Google app mail interface with 3-5 email ids (use www.gmail.com as your mail system).

3 Flash banner using the latest flash software.

4 2 months FREE update on text/images after go-live.

5 High-end live chat system.

6 Lifelong technical support.

7 Google Map of your business location with street view feature.

8 Search Engine Optimization SEO (Basic) with Google, Yahoo, Msn.

9 Discount on our other services including LEAD generation & SEO etc.

10 Help Desk using our support system.

We offer and have a special LEAD program to expose and create much more leads for your Business. If you do not get more leads from your...

Thanks and Regards

Genelia Williams

annaloosy

I talked to CSL and I now give them some credit for trying to make things right.They were stuck between a rock and a hard place so they had to go to A Fe Fi Limo Service at the last minute when their own van broke down.

So I now dismiss CSL as the 'worst limo ever' and still say to look at A Fe Fi Limo Service as such. They have no real website (no pictures, no driver names, just an area that says 'We Drive Limos' and another that takes your money (David from AFFLS also convinced some of the parents to give him $20 each as a 'drop off fee'.

And I can't believe I forgot to mention the smell! When we stepped into the van, the smell of beer was overwhelming.

We were so surprised that through it all we made it through security!But my friend did have to leave the van and ride with a prom-goer we met at the restuarant (we had someone on the floor and four people crushed into the back seat).